Saturday, February 26, 2011

Today's Gratitudes


1. Rolo candy
2. Fruit slice-shaped gumdrops

Husband, Huckle, and Sally gave me candy for my birthday, since the camera I got for Christmas costed two gift-giving holidays' worth of money.

Normally, I'd feel guilty about eating candy for breakfast, especially two days in a row. Double especially when breakfast is followed by a big slice of leftover birthday cake this morning (breakfast dessert, naturally!).

However, it's not like it's going to give me cancer or something.

But seriously, as someone who has always been health conscious (I even consider getting a cavity to be a horrible health crisis), it has been hard to continue to care about a healthy diet and exercise. It sometimes feels as if it didn't do me any good.

I know that's not logical, but it's my own little rebellion.

No comments:

Post a Comment