Friday, April 1, 2011

Okay Again

I am much better today. Yesterday's bad day may have been caused by a virus caught from the kids -- I ended up with a fever and chills on top of all the chemo side effects. Today I'm back to slow but okay.

Please pray that my blood tests on Monday indicate that the white blood cell counts haven't fallen far enough to require intervention. The drug that stimulates white blood cell growth comes with its own share of unpleasant side effects, namely bone pain.

Many thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you, my dear friend. I am so sorry that you have to go through this - continue to cling to God for your source of strength, peace, and patience. He will continue to be faithful! My hands would be happy to wash dishes (or whatever else)for you. - Carolyn

    ReplyDelete