Tuesday, April 5, 2011

No Side Effects!!

More than 24 hours have passed, and the Neulasta has not caused any noticeable side effects. This is wonderful blessing. I was so upset yesterday that my immune system had been decimated and that I faced another onslaught of side effects after finally feeling better after last week's side effects. However, even if I couldn't avoid Neulasta, I did avoid its side effects. That's just as good. How wonderful to be upheld in the palm of God's hand!

Psalm 73:21-26
 21 When my heart was grieved
   and my spirit embittered,
22 I was senseless and ignorant;
   I was a brute beast before you.
 23 Yet I am always with you;
   you hold me by my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel,
   and afterward you will take me into glory.
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
   And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
   but God is the strength of my heart
   and my portion forever.

2 comments:

  1. Woohooo!! Your girls were praying for you this morning. I am SO glad to hear that you haven't had a rough go with these meds, and I can't wait to take that walk once other humans are no longer biohazards ;) Miss you.
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is a beautiful Psalm!

    ReplyDelete