Monday, May 16, 2011

Slogged Through Again

I'm through the worst of Round #3. I wish I could say it gets easier, but it doesn't. I still felt sick and disheartened for the full five days, possibly worse than the last round as my body has fewer reserves.

I also wish I could say I was a trooper this time. But plenty of complaining and groaning was heard in our house this weekend. Some of it was the usual sibling bickerings and complaints about boredom or having to clean up after themselves, but most of it was mine.

I am very thankful for a non-complaining, non-groaning husband who spent his weekend doing double-duty on the kid care plus meal preparation plus yardwork plus everything else that happens around here on a typical weekend. He's the trooper!

And now I hope to enjoy the rest of the month of May without dwelling on June 1. Please pray that I have the physical and emotional strength to do this again in 16 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment