Friday, March 11, 2011

NO Radiation!!

I found out from my surgeon yesterday afternoon that I won't need radiation! I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so glad. Radiation would have meant going to the hospital every day for 4 weeks after finishing chemotherapy (and would have taken place over the summer, which would have meant dragging the kids to the hospital every day for 4 weeks; and, of course, radiation has serious potential side effects).
I feel as if the end is in sight. SO glad!

3 comments:

  1. Praise God! We are so thankful for this good news, Sharri! We continue to pray for you. Love, Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shar, I'm so relieved! What great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful! Very happy for you, Sharri...

    ReplyDelete